We have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers at Newcastle Airport on either a Permanent or Fixed Term Contract basis. Our Permanent Contracts offer successful candidates a permanent contract with a short break in between our busy Winter & Summer seasons! Our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helper positions are available on a 30 or 20 hour per week basis.
Reporting to the Customer Helper Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include –
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers at our check-in desks and self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support our flight programme. Shifts can start as early as 3:00am to cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks in advance. Our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helper positions are available on 20 hour per week contract basis. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a real focus on delivering fantastic customer service!
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach. You will also be required to have excellent communication skills (English – written and verbal), provide a full 5 year employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A