We have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers at Newcastle Airport on a Seasonal Fixed Term Contract for Winter 2021! Reporting to the Customer Helper Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agent – Customer Helpers provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start!
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers at our check-in desks and self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
- The successful candidate will be European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) B2 Qualified with experience working on commercial aircraft.
- You will need to have a full UK Driving Licence and ideally hold current approvals for B737, 757 and A321 aircraft.
- In addition you will be highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Newcastle, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A