The Studio Manager will be a welcoming and client-facing figure in the Creative Services Team who will be responsible for managing all work that comes into the Studio Artwork Teams. Working closely with the Senior Creative Services Manager, you will have a clear understanding of the requirements of the business in order to plan and co-manage work-streams, balancing the creative vision and objectives with running an efficient, lean and effective team.
- Working in the Creative Services Team within the wider Marketing Department, you are the ambassador of the ‘one door in’ workflow, managing resource, ensuring that key deliverables are met, further work is prioritised and aligning creative project plans with overall business marketing plans.
- The Studio Manager will focus on controlling final sign off and manage the Studio Artwork Leads to help run and accelerate smooth, efficient and innovative ways of working through the team.
- You will lead the effective building and maintaining of quality control processes, ensuring that all work is delivered to a set standard and on time, on budget and on brief with a right first-time mentality.
- Working with the Senior Creative Services Manager, you will be instrumental in building and maintaining relationships.
- The Studio Manager will be a guardian of the Jet2 brand, working with Brand teams and Brand Managers to ensure that all artwork produced follows brand guidelines and making changes where necessary.
- In addition, you will ensure internal clients are aware of the Jet2 brand guidelines and that all work is produced in accordance.
- The successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail, with the ability to remain calm and focused when dealing with deadline critical work.
- You will have demonstrable Studio or Project Management experience, in a fast-paced Agency or in-house Studio environment.
- In addition, the Studio Manager will be process driven and able to balance the technical emphasis and creative output to successfully deliver to internal clients/stakeholders.
- With strong communication skills, you will be comfortable negotiating and managing stakeholder expectations at all levels, with the ability to deal with difficult situations and take them to a positive conclusion.
- Above all you will be a confident, strong relationship builder who remains calm under pressure and has the drive and determination to deliver results in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A