Website JD Sports
In this role, you will assist the Retail Management team in the day to day running of the designated stores within a specific area. Taking ownership of a number of duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved. Furthermore, in the Manager’s absence, you will be the first point of contact, therefore you will motivate the workforce to drive sales and offer exceptional customer service while exceeding targets and maintaining the standards of the business.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints resolving the issue at the earliest opportunity in a professional manner.
- Ensure that personal appearance and standard of dress for the internal team is in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure that customers are given considerate and responsible service throughout their visit.
- Utilise in-store devices, ensuring that all team members are driving this at every opportunity.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, ATV and Conversion.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Able to understand and interpret the relevant Oracle reports.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A