Website JD Sports
Verify and process supplier invoices to payment, reconciliation against deposits and advance payments, reconciliation with supplier payment plan.
- Management of delivery schedules and receipt of stock into inventory Management System (PO’s).
- Highlight and investigate receipt discrepancies.
- Assistance with stock counts and audits.
- Supplier statements, verification and reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Customer accounts/laybys; maintaining and reconciliation.
- Assist Office Manager and ad-hoc duties.
- Management of the Purchase Order process.
- Able to multi-task effectively and confidently work alone.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work to deadlines and work within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & ever changing environment.
- Ability to establish & maintain strong relationships with both management and suppliers.
- Strong & effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience inventory control and retail systems is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience in stock control and stock integrity is advantagoues however not essential as full training will be provided.
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A