Website JD Sports
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability while providing industry-leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent the business in the most professional manner.
- Have a strong understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction
- Making sure that all new product and the advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Ensure mannequins, displays, and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Management development should be prioritised by the use of the in-house Trainee Management Academy.
- Develop existing team members and encourage progression within the company.
- Manage in-store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Keep track of internal progression, ensuring all personnel completes the relevant E-Assessments.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Hold regular training meetings within the store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value, and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A