As the Manager, Pricing Project, you will lead the development and tactical delivery against project and change management plans for various pricing initiatives. You will manage risks and issues related to scope, timeline, or cost, and work hand-in-hand with the business leaders and partners, updating them on project progress. You will ensure the organizational change strategy includes a focus on effective communication, training, and support for sustained adoption and results.
- Coordinate subject matter experts across initiatives to resolve business requirements and results related to the pricing and offer strategy initiatives.
- Develop a proven understanding of hotel-level, owner-level, and corporate-level commercial objectives and revenue management business processes and systems across brands and geographies, specific to offer strategy.
- Collaborate with the project team and business partners to ensure that messages are clear and in line with business process, standards, and Hilton’s mission and values.
- Develop and implement project plans related to pricing initiatives, and implement standards ensuring all project information is consistent, accurate, and timely.
- Be responsible for actual performance against standards, to determine whether a project is on target, and take corrective actions as it is vital to get results and support commercial services goals.
- Develop and initiate a set of practical items and targeted change management plans. Including change approach, communications, training, and resistance management plans that are related but not limited to offering exception requests and strategy.
- Work with various Hilton teams to establish working practices, clarify roles and responsibilities, and ensure that plans, dependencies, issues, and risks are aligned with the overall project plan.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication, to explain complex issues clearly and concisely, and to engage audiences when communicating these issues broadly
- Interpersonal skills with a curiosity about working in cross-functional, dynamic environments and the ability to build relationships quickly
- Problem-solving skills to find creative solutions in developing, prioritizing, and implementing strategic solutions
- Self-motivation skills empowering you to take initiative in identifying, prioritizing, and implementing tasks with a personal dedication to succeed
Qualification & Experience:
- PMP Certification
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of Hilton Revenue Management experience
- Four (4) years of experience in Project Management
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in product management and connectivity/distribution
- Two (2) years of experience in Project Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Addison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A