Our Senior Chef De Partie ensures that a wide range of carefully designed dishes are prepared, presented and delivered with pride and precision.
- When appropriate to deliver creative and bespoke solutions that ensure Guest needs are addressed
- To ensure compliance with all food safety requirements.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality, consistently presented menu items
- Perform against KPI targets for the kitchen in a balanced scorecard that covers financial performance, Guest experience, and our Team Member experience
- To track, monitor and minimise waste
- To ensure adherence to the cook book specifications, processes and visuals
- To ensure a focus on sustainability targets
- To manage food cost controls
- The ability to adapt and make changes quickly ensuring the highest standards are retained.
- Previous senior line chef or line chef
- Evidence of ability to lead change with new technologies and ways of working
Qualification & Experience:
- Basic Food Safety Qualification (or equivalent)
- Relevant food preparation qualification – Hospitality & Catering – Level 2 (or equivalent )
- Experience in a quality production style / branded environment
- Qualification in food safety and a track record in managing all aspects of food safety
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tower Hill, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A