The server provides fast, friendly, and efficient service by suggestively selling menu items, taking drinks, appetizers, entrée, and dessert orders, ensuring that guests receive great service throughout their meal, and collecting payment.
- Handles multiple priorities, works under stress, and exercises good judgment when dealing with guest situations and complaints.
- Maintains cleanliness of all tables, assisting other servers as needed.
- Performs service duties for other servers in the dining room by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them and providing assistance to other tables as necessary.
- Delivers checks promptly to the line so that orders can be prepared within the prescribed time.
- Ensure all guests receive 100% customer service.
- Communicates with guests demonstrating confidence and encourages them to feel unique and special.
- Picks up orders and delivers orders on a tray (weighing up to 20 lbs.) to guests at the table within prescribed time limits, ensuring the accuracy of the order and the compliance of the product with our standards.
- Suggestively sells appetizer, entrée, and dessert menu items by describing each item in an appetizing way.
- Returns to the table throughout the guest’s visit to ask if guests are satisfied, check for refills, suggestively sells additional items and clear (pre-bus) miscellaneous items from the table, and deliver a guest check.
- Greets guests, explains the special of the day, explains the menu using concise and articulate language, and listens and responds to questions.
- Performs duties that require organization, speed, efficiency, and bending and lifting.
- Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners
- We administer pre-employment background checks.
- Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
- We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Qualification & Experience:
- Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences
- High school diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Selma, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A