A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Use suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Check shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality of products
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Strong customer service skills
- Materials handling equipment certification
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Frisco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A