Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience through creating a visual identity through the implementation according to H&M guidelines.
- You support, coach and develop the team on visual and commercial knowledge.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach our business targets, goals & budgets.
- 1-2 years Visual Merchandising and management experience
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- A Customer first mindset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A