Our Leaders have the ambition to make our people and business grow. As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback and support succession through their development and training.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to always secure all employee and customers safety.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI’s for your department.
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- A Customer first mindset
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- 1-2 years management experience in a customer facing environment
- A passion for profitability and people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A