The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A