As a member of a proactive and committed team responsible for all environmental activities by ensuring compliance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Planning and coordinating environmental projects together with management.
- Implementing of Environmental Management Systems and proactive approach towards leading environmental practices.
- Engaging and communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Executing environmental management activities as regulated by relevant environmental legislation.
- Ensuring environmental legal compliance for all aspects and impacts of the operation.
- Assisting the environmental team to deliver Complex targets and objectives.
- 2 Years’ experience as an Environmental Officer.
- Ability to inspire and foster commitment, pride and trust amongst team members by taking a democratic approach, seeking and valuing contributions and encouraging collaboration.
- Ability to carefully and objectively analyse and evaluate information to inform decisions and key actions.
- Ability to drill into the detail of issues to determine root cause whilst considering urgency, importance, risk and reward factors.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Ability to work consistently hard to achieve deliverables and honour commitments made.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: eMalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A