Website FNB South Africa
To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectation and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as per eCareers
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customer to eChannels and or encourage use of digital and self-service channels
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? a tall times.
- Identify and sell/cross sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values
- Maximize channel optimization opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
All appointments will be made in line with FirstRand Group’s Employment Equity plan.
The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of people with disabilities.
We encourage that candidates voluntarily declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board Regulatory Exam qualification
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Beaufort, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A