Website FNB South Africa
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS – Yes
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuruman, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A