Website FNB South Africa
Responsible for the oversight of all activities performed by team representatives serving a client segment of 150 million plus.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data.
- Analyse and understand complex client needs and provide appropriate solutions through deal structuring.
- Create own development plan and review plan with team leader or manager.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Initiate, prepare and present credit proposals to the relevant credit committee to secure credit facilities for clients within the credit policy.
- Understand which competencies and skills are required to be mastered to ensure personal development and performance.
- Manage sales lead pipeline and enter all qualified leads into the pipeline and maintain.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB.
- Achieve net profit growth for the business.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects /initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance
- measures and control systems to track progress
- Manage costs or expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Know and understand customer needs in order to deliver a quality service and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Continuously monitor actual process turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance effective client service delivery.
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management, knowledge sharing and integration.
- Ensure timeous, clear contracting and assessment of performance expectations in line with identified objectives and enable a learning and growth culture.
- Deliver exceptional service through educating the client, offering an appropriate solution and ensuring the relationship is maintained.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements in area of accountability
- Manage the growth of active customer account base to increase client base
- Manage and grow existing clients and grow portfolio through pro-active portfolio management.
- Maximise Business Portfolio, cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Advise on and provide support to ensure the effective resolution of customer queries in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification : Relevant Degree.
- Experience : 3 – 4 Years judgmental credit experience.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Groblersdal, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A