The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in communicating organizational principles and techniques to support the mission function/programs goals. This position starts at a salary of $103,690.00(GS-13). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the National Capital Region Coordination (NCRC) team within FEMA.
- Creating and implementing social media, writing news releases, organizing and conducting press conferences.
- Coordinating and briefing Congressional delegations on agency inquiries in accordance with appropriate FEMA standards and policies.
- Organizing and conducting town hall meetings and community outreach.
- Developing and communicating plans to support organizational goals.
- Selective Service registration required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Tyler, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A