The ideal candidate will possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have experience in basic computer operations, customer service, document control, receiving items, and warehousing operations. This position starts at a salary of $49,157 (GS-07). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC) team within FEMA.
- Removing and screening documents and lists for receipt verification
- Searching catalogs, records to obtain or correct stock numbers or to find substitute stock items
- Conducting physical inventories and issues specialized items for major segment of the agency.
- Updating and maintaining inventory receipts and issues in supply system.
- Assembling, receiving, picking, issuing, receiving and storing material in proper warehouse locations.
- Distributing supplies within various warehouse/storage areas to support Mount Weather customers and special projects
- Fielding inquiries from all on-site office on how to order using the automated supply system, what to order and where to find required items, notifying customer for pick-up of materials, certifying receipt and issuance of materials.
- Receiving material shipments into inventory and monitoring warehouse replenishment stock and reporting exceptions to the Inventory Managers.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Selective Service registration required.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A