Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in, resolving any discrepancies.
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and personnel.
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock doors.
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work is being completed timely and customer requirements are being adhered to.
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company systems.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to the next shift.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is preferred.
- Experience with WMS systems preferred.
- Must have basic computer PC skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Abbeville, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A