- In this role, the Aircraft Cleaner must have attention to detail in order to carry out all work assignments and must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Other tasks are carried out in tight, confined spaces by bending, stooping, climbing, crawling, and twisting to clean all areas of the aircraft.
- Additional responsibilities include completing forms associated with work assignments, servicing equipment to keep it in good operating condition and mixing cleaning compounds and solutions.
- Responsible for using specialized cleaning solutions, materials and equipment to clean the interior and exterior of aircraft in addition to ground and automotive equipment.
- Use cleaning solutions, ladders and stands, spray guns, mops, brushes and brooms; may use hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers and wrenches.
- Remove exhaust stains with special cleaning compounds, wash the interior belly and other related areas, and spray wheel wells and flap wells with cleaning compound(s).
- Tasks may be accomplished by climbing ladders onto the wings of aircraft to reach all surfaces to be cleaned.
- Responsible for cleaning the entire aircraft surface with cleaning compound(s) which includes climbing onto the wings of the aircraft to reach all areas.
- Polish the surface, check surface area for worn or corroded areas and bring such areas to the attention of the Crew Chief or Supervisor.
- Able to identify, handle, mix and use compounds and solutions preferred
- Able to operate ground equipment such as tugs and forklifts preferred
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic cleaning skills
- Valid state driver’s license
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, and days off
- Ability to lift items of varying weights
- Six (6) months of working experience with cleaning compounds, chemicals and solutions preferred
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A