Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Maintenance Administrator for their Head Office in based in Midrand. The Maintenance Administrator will be responsible for the procurement of maintenance inventory and scheduling of maintenance activity. The Maintenance Administrator will record and maintain control of all inventory items purchased. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures and take control of maintenance scheduling.
- Effectively manage all maintenance schedules and ensure availability of required parts.
- Be actively involved in establishment of new maintenance contracts for new stores
- Work with Maintenance teams regarding tasks specific to work orders, inventory, assets and project and labour management.
- Oversee site preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance programs.
- Manage maintenance scheduling process, including weekly management meetings and maintenance team meetings.
- The ordering of spares and equipment
- Manage in-house electricians and plumbers – by allocating jobs
- Ensure that maintenance work is carried out according to schedule.
- Ensure correct parts are in stock to support the maintenance team.
- Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement; promote and sustain all activities.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling efforts concerning major plant turn-around and equipment overhauls.
- Work closely with maintenance manager to schedule preventive maintenance.
- The reconciling of orders placed with actual purchases received to ensure that only items ordered are purchased
- Engage closely with the Maintenance Manager to coordinate workflows.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Basic understanding of maintenance of equipment and plant including, plumbing, electrical and building maintenance.
- Advance Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A