Website Department of Health
Manage and ensure the undertaking of organisation and post establishment investigations. Development and maintenance of functional structures and business process for core and support functions within the department. Facilitation of Change Management. Manage and oversee the administration of the PERSAL system with regard to post establishment. Manage and ensure all posts are subjected to job evaluation. Facilitate the development of job descriptions for all posts on the post establishment. Management of resources and risks in the component
- Experience should include business process engineering, job description development, work study technique, job evaluation procedures, systems and methods, work study investigations.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Proven experience working on PERSAL post establishment.
- Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma recognised by SAQA at NQF Level 6 in Organisational Development/ Management Services/ Operational
- Management or Production Management.
- Good command of Microsoft office package.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in an OD environment at Assistant Director or equivalent level.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislations and prescripts which impacts on organisational developments as well as understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Services.
- Interpersonal, negotiations, analytical, strategic planning, policy analysis and development, change and knowledge management skills as well as good communication skills (both written and verbal).
Company: Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A