Wraps and labels meat products using wrapping machine. Stocks display cases, operates meat grinder.
- Performs routine maintenance for machinery, equipment and implements.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Operates meat grinder. Dumps meat into top of machine and checks fat content of each batch from grinder. Follows proper department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product.
- Cleans and sanitizes area throughout the day. Performs duties to comply with health code, such as sanitation standards and maintaining proper temperatures.
- Inspects and reassembles equipment sanitized previous night. Reworks display case and rotates product.
- Takes large trays of styro packaged meat from large wheeled racks and places individual packages into automatic wrapping machine. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Sets labeler according to product type and price, prints and applies labels to product.
- Puts wrapped and labeled meat on large trays of large wheeled cart and stocks in display case by reaching through sliding windows or moving rack to floor.
- Experience: Candidates with meat wrapping experience will be given preference over other candidates.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A