Website Clinix Health Group
To take responsibility for the deliver and transportation of patients in a safe and timeous manner whilst abiding by all applicable rules and regulations governing patient transport.
- Complete delivery of other resources and employees were necessary.
- Ensure over weekends or during public holidays, that vehicles are filled up on the day before the start of such weekend or holiday.
- Check daily that all equipment is functioning correctly.
- Transport patients and customers safely and efficiency.
- Conduct the relevant pre-trip checks (inspection)on allocated vehicle daily and ensure that the vehicle confirms to the National Road and Traffic Act regulations.
- Maintain and complete daily log and inspection sheets.
- Park vehicles in secure Company facilities and ensure the vehicle/s is locked and put keys in a safe place.
- Report any maintenance requirements to the Fleet Manager.
- Priorities job requests to optimize time and fuel efficiency.
- No infringements against driver’s license/permit will be accepted.
- Code 10 Driver’s license and Valid PDP is Essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a driver.
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A