Provide operational support for multiple programs within the Express Scripts clinical product portfolio, including but not limited to ScreenRx, Advanced Opioid Management, and several other programs that engage patients, providers, caregivers and clients to promote better health outcomes. In doing so, the Patient Advisor will need to be fluent about the intricacies of each program and be able to document activity in company databases.
- Responsible for validating potential clinical and/or financial opportunities using scripted questions. Forward all potential clinical opportunities to a pharmacist to address.
- Engage members to educate them about more effective ways to manage cost and to take better advantage of their prescription benefit.
- Participate on special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Enters complete and accurate records into the appropriate systems for all contacts.
- Handle refill requests, launch faxes, and may also leverage digital platforms (emails, texting) to communicate with patients as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with other Clinical Programs employees to ensure that best practices are shared.
- Using pharmacy and benefit plan knowledge, will be responsible for managing a broad spectrum of member inquiries related to plan design, order status, specific account information, and other matters in accordance with company standard operating procedures, work instructions, and other established guidelines.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Internet with the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems simultaneously
- PTCB certification preferred but not required
- 2-3 years in a clinical setting, call center, or customer service required. Previous pharmacy experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dublin, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A