Under the general direction of the Operations Senior Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the office support for Clinical Inpatient Case Management department.
- Make travel arrangements (when requested) expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information needed to make a decision.
- Maintain calendar for management team special events and important meetings such as Site visits.
- Be knowledgeable about all department functions, field requests from employees or vendors.
- Ensure office equipment is maintained and in good working order; copiers, printers, and fax machine.
- Work with IT to solve routine problems – handle and follow up on department or team member Help desk requests.
- Prepare and produce reports as needed in a neat format suitable for use in presentations (ie: formats in PowerPoint and Word)
- Work requires initiative and judgment in making decisions and knowledge of department and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain day-to-day knowledge as to the whereabouts of team members, how to reach them; may be the go-to person for this information within the department.
- Provides administrative support to National Inpatient Case Management department
- Proactively meet the various administrative support needs of the department and its team members.
- Take the initiative to engage with team members, solve problems, gather needed information, produce reports, carry out work requests and handle special projects to help make team members more productive and effective.
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination, including conference room scheduling and any other necessary resources
- Coordinate with other administrative assistants in the Department, providing administrative back up as needed
- Demonstrated Technical/Functional expertise; people and project management skills.
- Advanced Computer Skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Visio and Internet Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A