This entry-level risk management role provides operational support to the Dental & Vision Underwriting organization through effective task management. The Underwriting Account Representative will interact with underwriting and other matrix partners to maximize productivity and provide the most efficient and highest quality results. Embrace a high performance culture through teamwork, innovation, personal development, accountability, and involvement in special projects. Ideal candidate is detail-oriented who is able to effectively communicate with team members, organize and perform multiple tasks throughout the day on a timely basis and motivated to advance their career within our business.
- Support National & O500 Teams by managing Presale Mailboxes
- Handle departmental administrative duties.
- Manage multiple intake mailboxes and assign work appropriately via underwriting dash and/or email.
- Complies with all business operating controls/quality assurance processes.
- Maintains and replenishes office supplies for Sunrise Operations and Underwriting teams.
- Collaborate with matrix partners on requests/projects.
- Assists with special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Manage and maintain files and company documentation with accuracy and confidentiality subject to financial and legal review.
- Update tools (Salesforce.com) to insure correct Underwriter is assigned and/or task is assigned to correct Dental Underwriting Operations Analyst
- Manage bulk and adhoc report requests.
- Support Underwriting team (all buyer groups) by processing monthly renewal preparation tasks.
- Demonstrated professional maturity
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office expertise is required.
- College Degree preferred, completed or in-progress.
- Strong customer service experience/skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail – is really important
- Must be a strong team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Sunrise, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A