Does your dream job involve a healthy mix of helping others, problem solving, and a supportive, family-like team environment to top it all off? What about a starting pay of $16- $18 an hour based on experience & education, medical that start on day one, and 8 hours paid time off to volunteer with causes you’re passionate about? We thought so. Keep reading…
A bit more about us: we’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. As a Customer Service Advocate at Cigna, you’ll help our 95+ million members make the most out of their Cigna benefits. You’ll set our customers at ease and work from your toolkit to help solve problems and provide solutions. Above all, you’ll make an impact in the lives of others, day in and day out.
- Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and make recommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- Access regular development opportunities and mentorship as you train with the best team in the industry. We offer extensive, hands-on training and guided on-the-job trainings to ensure you’re successful here (and enjoy your job too!)
- Enjoy the perks of working in a wellness-oriented industry. Being at the frontline of customer problem solving can be tiring, so we do our best to look after you, too, by offering things like on-site gyms and cafeterias, massage appointments, and social activities.
- Help clients, customers and health care providers understand our business a little better. Topics like determination of payments and claims related to medical and dental procedures and office and hospital visit costs are common questions.
- Make it easy for customers to work with us. Take ownership of their issues and do your best to resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denison, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A