At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
You’ll work in a fast- paced Contact Centre where you’ll have meaningful client-focused conversations. As an Inbound Financial Services Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions or requests related to their banking needs. You’ll deepen relationships by understanding the client’s needs, and quickly resolving issues or problems. You will proactively identify opportunities to match clients with the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success. Products and solutions will include bank accounts, credit card products, secured investments, overdraft protection, bill payments secured and unsecured credit products, and more. You’ll educate and assist clients using CIBC digital capabilities.
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- You must be willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- You bring the best of yourself to work
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You diverse background and
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A