We are currently looking to expand our Configuration Center with a new Configuration Test Analyst! As a Configuration Test Analyst, you are responsible for reviewing software solutions to verify that they are ready for our clients to use. In this role, you will utilize analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities to confirm software quality. Other responsibilities include recording test results, logging issues, and collaborating with other Cerner associates to ensure all issues are resolved. This position requires an ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly and possess decision-making skills as well as the ability to deal with ambiguity. Most of the testing you will perform will be automation testing.
You will perform duties such as executing test scripts, documenting and maintaining evidence of testing, managing incoming work requests via technology applications, providing testing updates to internal stakeholders and coordinating with the internal implementation project team to ensure testing is delivered according to expected standards and project timeline.
- Willing to work overtime or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area.
- Due to the client contract, you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or Health Care or related field or relevant work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A