Support the Senior Product Manager in developing and executing the North America strategy for Watches.
- Analyze weekly, monthly, and annual sales reports, strengths and weaknesses of business. Produce ah-hoc reports and analysis.
strategic plans with a focus on accelerating sales growth.
- Support the commercial division by providing sales targets, product information and effective tools to assist in reaching objectives.
- Lead Watch pilot initiatives in select boutiques focused on growing this segment.
- Partner with HQ on developing products to fill voids in current offering and market exclusives.
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders (Communications, Training, Commercial, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising, etc.) to develop and execute the plans.
- Partner with the Merchandising team on forecasts and assortment reviews.
- Develop and execute 360
- Work on product presentations for internal use and sales presentations.
- Track competition focusing on new launches and existing lines, pricing and client service; compare findings to Cartier and make recommendations to enhance Cartier’s product offering and services.
- Support Senior Product Manager on forecasting new product introductions and soliciting qualitative feedback from the commercial teams.
- Lead special projects, as needed.
- Long term plan for this position is to lead the category in reaching the sales ambition as well as to take ownership of defining and executing the strategic vision for the category in North America
- Expertise and skills in building 360
- Marketing plans, product briefs, and managing time and action calendars
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a plus
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint) as well as PowerBI.
- Proactivity and initiative with regards to project management.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Personal skills: Communication/ Influencing; Problem solving / thought leadership
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of industry experience (Product/Category Management and Marketing)
- Previous experience in the Watch industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A