Nonke Petroleum, a fuel distribution company based in Verulam, is currently seeking a Financial Manager/Financial Accountant to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. In addition to being responsible for overseeing the overall accounting process the successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the Company.
- Use Company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Creating selling sheets and following up on orders.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key customers that bring in the most income for the Company.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Manage agents on their performance in trade regarding shelf-health as well as the full supply chain.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Ability to analyse data and sales statistics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Sales or related field.
- Proven experience as key account manager.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A