Website Absa Group
To provide advice and support in the development and implementation of procurement planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques; enabling the procurement of company goods and or services in compliance with org. policy.
- Develop commodity strategies, category plans and commercial solutions aligned to “best in class” business drivers for delivering specific components thereof.
- Develop a fact-based category plan to appropriately understand market analytics and category dynamics, these include Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models, comparative analysis, spend analysis, trend analysis, risk analysis, benchmarking etc.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in delivery of commercial and contractual elements through commercial negotiations, leading to contract award.
- Ensure all financial, risk, strategic and commercial considerations are optimised through the use of due diligence checks, best in class strategies and general market knowledge.
- Develop comprehensive business cases in order to support strategies for approval by senior stakeholders such as Head of Operations, Head of Self-service Devices and Head of IT.
- Work with identified business areas to embed and ensure compliance to the Group Procurement policy as reported in the monthly supplier risk reports.
- Analytical and strong presentation skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and senior internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise Supply Chain Management Procurement Knowledge Category Management Procurement Process
- SAP/ Coupa experience
- End to end procurement sourcing experience accountability for various of commodities, (ATM / Self-service / Cash Handling Device Hardware, Software and Maintenance, IT, Professional Services, HR, Banking Operations).
- CIPS Qualification Procurement First Degree
- Strong experience negotiating across a range of commodities with strategic suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience with legal contracting and drafting.
- Bachelor`s Degrees Supply Chain, Business Management, Commerce
- Tactical Sourcing
- Proven 5-6 Years’ Procurement Experience in a Supply Chain Management / Procurement environment.
Company: Absa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A