Strategy and Operations: This group is responsible for coordinating activities and communication across the global team, managing and driving the strategic planning process, implementing process innovations, and ensuring appropriate policies/methodology and procedures are in place. The SAO team plays a meaningful part in the development and continuous improvement of the department. The team maintains independence from the other audit teams by reporting directly to the Global Head of Audit and does not participate in traditional audit reviews or issues management.
- The Technology Audit Associate will be responsible for reviewing, testing and assessing the effectiveness of technology controls in business-integrated audits in which there is close interaction between business and technology partners. Through both conceptual and hands-on means, the Technology Audit Associate will provide clear illustrations of how different technologies and related processes function within their business context to support and deliver against the firm’s business agenda.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on audit issue and report writing and stakeholder presentation skills.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP and CEH.
- Understanding of operating systems, databases, networks, messaging platforms and other areas of technology operations.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of asset management products and business processes preferable.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS is required, preferably in computer science, management information systems, engineering or a related technology field.
- Strong experience (generally 4-8 years) in the fields of technology audit, technology risk management and/or information technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A