The FutureAdvisor Service Center provides dedicated support to our many clients – our partner institutions, the advisors using our product to build their businesses, and most importantly, our end investors. At its core, our team provides operational services to support client onboarding, including account opening, asset transfers, NIGO resolution, and pre-trade reviews, as well as providing ongoing servicing to clients with respect to their managed accounts. Come join our team and experience what it feels like to be part of an organization that makes a difference!
- Manage the client onboarding process from generation of custodian paperwork, follow-up, client education, and preparation of accounts for trading.
- Train new employees on existing software systems and company procedures
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Resolve NIGOs with clients, advisors and back office operations
- Troubleshoot User Interface issues including technical issues, bugs, and user error and confidently work through issues with clients and engineering team.
- Handle unique asset transfer cases and developing internal procedures or automated solutions where needed.
- Create and test new ideas to improve enrollment success [call campaigns, new emails, etc]
- Work with product, platform delivery and engineering teams to improve user experience and develop product enhancements, such as:
- Create specs and engineering tickets for work to be evaluated and completed to resolve identified issues.
- Answer questions about our service, the algorithm, the onboarding process, and technical issues via phone and email.
- Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate them.
- Help determine workflow and test processes for new products and platforms
- Independently identify process and website improvements
- Communicate the sign-up process to clients and setting client expectations for their onboarding experience.
- Customer service orientation and attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Curiosity and Professionalism
- Ability to interact as a team member and maintain a flexible attitude
- Aladdin, SalesForce, Branchnet, ClientWorks, WealthScape, and/or Atlassian/Confluence experience a plus
- Efficiency and ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of financial markets, investment classes, and business operations
- Desire to learn about the Investment Management industry
- Highly Proactive, taking on ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access & Internet Explorer)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 + years of work experience in finance or a customer facing role.
- Financial service experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate interested in learning investing and key financial concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Princeton, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A