The role is to join our Onboarding Implementation team as a Vice President responsible for the onboarding and operational support of new and existing BlackRock Clients. This includes new client portfolio and fund-launch events as well as critical client change activity such as investment guideline updates and benchmark changes. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading changes to client’s portfolios and BlackRock funds, leading the launch of certain portfolios and coordinating internal BlackRock teams (sales, portfolio management, investment operations, and corporate functions) across the Americas.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that lower the risk of errors and increase efficiency
- Build strong relationships across the organization by listening carefully to our internal partners and working hard to deliver for the firm
- Act as a role model within the team and when required, assist in the training and development of team members, helping them prioritise their own workloads appropriately.
- Coordinate and run launch and change events with all impacted partners (internal and external)
- Review activity dashboard and handle the tasks associated with client onboarding activities
- Partner with our sales and client service teams and to manage the onboarding experience by clearly articulating the key landmarks to implement a new portfolio or a desired change
- Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience.
- Provide critical control functions such as requesting/receiving sign-offs from key functions in advance of launches/changes becoming effective and incorporating service level agreements into credible end-to-end timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, diligent and cares about results
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Respect for process governance
- A good teammate, able to integrate and build rapport quickly
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
- An enthusiasm for the financial markets
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to exceed for clients
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ year’s experience in a high-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A