Based in BlackRock’s London or Edinburgh offices reporting to the Head of Reward, the Head of EMEA Benefits is responsible for the EMEA benefits framework, design, implementation, and team. The ideal candidate is a technical benefits specialist with strong technical knowledge and communications expertise to drive awareness, understanding and engagement for benefits and wellness initiatives in EMEA and for BlackRock globally.
- Be creative in leading the benefits team to support employee engagement and understanding of benefits in EMEA by developing a deeper and more sustained partnership between EMEA benefits team, country heads/business managers, employee networks, regional ExCos, HR Business Partners, legal, contactHR, payroll, rewards operations, etc.
- Support development and oversight of EMEA policies that are inclusive and equitable
- Vendor relationship owner and global champion for key global partnerships, including Virgin Pulse, Calm, and other employee well-being solutions
- Beginning in EMEA, pilot and build a well-being champion program, with the goal of rolling out globally over time
- Be responsible for managing a small team of benefits experts across the EMEA region;
- Build business case and roadmap for global expansion of flexible family planning benefits
- Benchmark benefit offerings against various talent markets across the region, and leverage data and recommend any changes to benefit programmes;
- Work in partnership with EMEA Talent strategy and Global Mental Health SteerCo to support mental health ambassador program, mental health training, mental well-being benefits and other EMEA well-being initiatives
- Language skills would be advantageous.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-changing team-oriented environment where facilitating discussions, building consensus and driving projects and transactions to conclusion are critical.
- International Benefits experience.
- Experience in a complex corporate environment.
- Comfortable maintaining a high level of professionalism, discretion and judgment under pressure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of benefits concepts, design and implementation
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and able to work on many tasks and projects concurrently.
- Uncompromising attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A