The Store Fulfillment Associate is responsible for processing incoming customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, including picking merchandise, confirming the order, packing and shipping. The Store Fulfillment Associate plays a key role in executing our “relentless Customer Care” policy with our on-line and in-store “Yes! We Have It” customers. This position operates in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and is a non-exempt position.
- Maintain complete records of picking, packing and shipping activities.
- Set up and maintain/organize work area.
- Support other store functions as needed (Customer Service, Loss Prevention, Inventory Team).
- Pick, pack and ship daily customer orders according to published standards and deadlines.
- Monitor order and re-stock shipping supplies.
- Comfortable with technology, including smartphones, tablet computers and Windows-based operating systems
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to multi-task and organize large volumes of work
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and adhere to all policy and procedure manuals
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a deadline driven environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Read and speak fluent English
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Marietta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A