As a Stock Assistant you’ll be working in the heart of the whole operation keeping our stores stocked up and ready for business. Responsible for dealing with deliveries and putting stock away on a timely basis and in priority order, you will be aware of the importance of health and safety.
As a Stock Assistant you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in our Academy for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
- A good understanding of a stock control environment
- Previous experience in retail is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills
- A proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Keen to develop and progress your career with Argos
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A