Website Anglo American
High performing teams that work together to make decisions and get things done more effectively are crucial to Anglo American’s success
- Performing work to the required standards and specifications and providing timely and accurate information.
- Conducting safety meetings and risk assessments
- Practicing good employee relations by providing training and coaching of subordinates and ensuring effective teamwork and collaboration.
- Maintaining safe production performance levels through the effective maintenance of equipment and timeously attendance of breakdowns and emergencies.
- Ensuring that material, spares and equipment are available as required
- Certified Competent as Electrician
- Must be familiar with risk assessment procedures- A1 or A2 risk assessment training
- Valid driving license code 08
- Computer literate in full MS Office
- MV certificate (Advantageous)
- Certificate of fitness
Qualification & Experience:
- English literate
- 3 years working experience as an electrician in the mining space
- 3 years working experience in a vertical shaft (advantageous)
- Grade 12/Technical Trade Specific N2
- Winder’s experience (advantageous)
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A