Website Anglo American
The Quality Assurance Advisor: Electronic QMS is responsible for the introduction and maintenance of the electronic Quality Management System in the Southern Africa Anglo American Laboratory network, including the AA sponsored Government, Universities, and other partnership labs. This includes the management of electronic records for the entire laboratory network.
- Maintain the electronic Quality Management System.
- Maintain and ensure the register is up to date in the electronic management system.
- Participate in risk assessments and ensure mitigations are efficacious, where needed.
- Compile and update SOPs related to electronic Quality Management System and ensure that all laboratory staff are trained on the relevant SOPs.
- Ensure all current master document including but not limited to manuals policies, SOPs, test methods, working instructions and forms are available and maintained in electronic management system in the QMS.
- Ensure that the electronic Quality Management System is audit ready.
- Responsible for ensuring that the electronic Quality Management System is successfully implemented according to the relevant timelines.
- Manage archiving of documents and record in the electronic management system.
- Participate in building a sustainable quality culture and proactively mitigate risks that may negatively impact quality or escalate these appropriately.
- Ensure that all laboratory staff is appropriately trained to use the electronic Quality Management System.
- Ensure all documents are controlled timeously and loaded onto the electronic management system.
- Registration with HPCSA as a Biomedical Technologist is essential (The preferred HPCSA practice field is Clinical Pathology)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft packages
Qualification & Experience:
- Laboratory audit experience
- Relevant diploma or degree
- Advanced knowledge and experience in electronic management system
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in Quality Management Systems (QMS) related to medical laboratories
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A