Website Anglo American
The Assistant Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all client and bank related transactions are processed on the Department’s treasury and payment system and that the payment instructions for each transaction are conveyed to the relative financial institution for actioning. The Assistant Administrator will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, divisions, group companies, and the different financial institutions
- Accurately and timeously complete regulatory reporting
- Ensure that all client queries are timeously resolved
- Ensure the Money Market and Investments transactions are confirmed and settled within cut off times.
- Assist with system upgrades, new process implementations and any other relevant testing in the Treasury System
- Ensure that all client related foreign exchange deals are accurately and timeously processed and confirmed.
- Ensure all payments have the correct supporting documentation in place before sending for settlement include the correct Standard Settlement Instructions
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with colleagues in financial institutions
- Proven track record and appropriate post qualification industry related experience in financial accounting and treasury back office functions
- Ability to understand Foreign Exchange, Money Market, and Investment products
- Basic knowledge of the Exchange Control rules set by the SA Reserve Bank.
- Treasury Systems (Quantum experience preferable)
- Electronic banking systems (SWIFT experience preferable)
Qualification & Experience:
- The individual must have a Matric and preferably have completed further studies (diploma/certificate/degree) in finance/banking related field.
- Graduate – preferably relevant post graduate experience.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A