As a Senior Account Manager working at Amazon Web Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promoting the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in the healthcare industry within South Africa. Your responsibilities will include increasing adoption, and market penetration in both medium and large accounts in healthcare. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate strong solution selling and business development capabilities, along with the ability to show a deep understanding around how CxO and cloud architects speak and think.
- Work with customers on training and skills interventions to drive adoption of AWS and complement their build capabilities as well as working with our AWS Training and Certification team to create a pipeline of paid training engagements with customers.
- Manage numerous customer accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships and earn trust within your key accounts.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS for Health services within the healthcare business, working with healthcare payers, providers, industry bodies, start-ups , health-techs and NPO’s with specific focus around modernization and innovation engagements.
- Work with our AWS partner network to manage their pipelines, amplify their efforts, coach their resources and drive adoption in pursuit of servicing your customers.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of AWS as well as best practices and thought leadership in implementations.
- Analyze sales/metrics/scorecard with KPI data from your territory to help evolve your strategy.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly revenue and commitment targets.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education, focused engagements and marketing events by working backwards from the customers requirements.
- Work with our AWS Professional Services (ProServe) teams to developed and create pipeline of paid ProServe consulting engagements with customers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local healthcare market conditions in both public and private healthcare customers.
- Fluency in English in both written and oral form.
- Exhibits sound business judgement, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to CxO and senior management customers
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Experience in working with Health-Techs or Startup industry experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in software engineering and/or product management would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of account and territory sales growth and quota attainment covering accounts in South Africa.
- 10+ years technology related business development and sales experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A