- To ensure continuous communication to the technical team and feedback regarding escalations to Peers, Management and Users.
- Ensure that all calls achieve service level targets and quality objectives.
- To ensure adherence to all Altron and Customer processes, policies and procedures as per prescribed compliance
- To ensure a minimum of 98% customer satisfaction feedback rating monthly with external contracted Customers and action to position SLA and satisfaction measurement for internal support.
- Ensure that all contracted Service Level Objectives and Satisfaction targets are achieved.
- To ensure that all calls are logged correctly, updated correctly, followed up, escalated timeously, serviced and closed with sufficient detail.
- Ensure that all open calls are constantly reviewed and updated until call closure.
- To ensure that all the allocated and contracted development activities (Individual Development Plan) between manager and employee is successfully completed within the Altron policy and procedure framework.
- Ensure that all routine monitoring and maintenance tasks are completed according to schedule and to the prescribed standards.
- Ensure that all platforms are supported and maintained in accordance with applicable best practise recommendations.
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- Grade 12
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in this field
- National Certificate Level 4 (N4) / Grade 12 (Required)
- CompTIA A+(220 – 1002) – CompTIA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A