- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution Provides active input into new customer requirements and opportunities, including new products, solutions and how this will impact revenue for the business unit.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Drive collaboration, performance, cross and upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Design, Specification, Presentation, Compliance, Costing of Tender Proposals.
- 8-10 years of progressive, professional and holistic industry experience
- Professional or Associate level certification in one of the following Cloud, W/LAN, Unified Communications or Security
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
- Experience managing technology consulting or services function within a complex organisation
- Expert level certification in Routing and Switching
- Certification/experience in Data Analytics, AI and Machine Learning or Automation is advantageous
- Knowledge of WAN technologies (Fibre, microwave)
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A