- Providing relevant feedback and resolutions to all relevant parties, in specified timelines.
- Productivity – 92 x case, 135 point per month and avg of 30km/case
- Customer sign off, provided feedback on work done and confirm status reflects active.
- Ensure the diagnostic procedures are followed using the correct testing equipment (Laptop, Programming Cables, Mobot, Mobitech)
- No reworks- Ensure jobs are done correctly 1St time.
- All cases information must be correctly captured on the Mobitech for references on the unresolved or resolved cases.
- Effective resolution of technical and client queries and escalate as required.
- To deliver an efficient and effective service to both internal and external clients at all times.
- Technicians should have the ability learn the new skills and enhance their technical knowledge in order to produce the required results.
- Technicians should be able to impart knowledge of what they have learned to assist others in the workplace. (Skills Transfer).
- Adhere to stock take policy and procedures.
- Adhere to LDVs (Tool of Trade) policies and report all the accidents,
- National Certificate Level 4 (N4) / Grade 12 (Required)
Adhere to specific installation/repair TIG (technical installation guide) and product TIGs.
- Adhere to uniform policy and always look presentable.
- Adhere to HR leave policies ESS system and return to work process.
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards in the working environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A