Website Absa Group
The purpose of this role is to manage and govern the access to Group marketing and communications channels. This role will ensure that the Group channels are operational; the necessary policies, standards and frameworks are in place to effectively manage the channels; and that relevant governance is applied to access and user rights within each channel. This role will work very closely with a number of other specialists within the Corporate Affairs (CA) environment, as well as stakeholders within the broader Group/business units to ensure that Group digital channels are maintained and effectively utilised to build brand equity and reputation.
- Access controls (internal and agency) – in line with policy, standards and frameworks, ensure that access to the Group social media accounts is managed effectively; access controls are monitored and relevant procedures put in place to ensure no unauthorised access.
Analytics – support the Corporate Affairs execution teams and management with accurate and up to date social media channel performance
- metrics; including paid social campaign performance (e.g. Datorama, Google analytics etc.), organic campaign metrics, BrandsEye (or equivalent) social media sentiment monitoring
- This excludes all social media channels for in-country teams (e.g. Absa South Africa on Facebook etc.)
- Administration / governance of accounts – working with the respective social media platforms, ensure that the accounts are maintained in good standing in line with the platform guidelines and requirements; ensure passwords, account details, contracting (where required) and fees (where required) are all up to date.
- Approvals of new sites / architecture – set the standard for social media architecture and ensure that this is applied across the organisation; where applications for new social media handles/pages/sites are made, work with the respective business areas to review the business case against the standard and provide approvals (where relevant) in line with the standard. Maintain an accurate listing of all Absa social media channels across the organisation and ensure this is kept up to date.
Qualification & Experience:
- B Degree in Marketing or similar
- 3 years’ experience in social media channel management (technical administration)
- 5 years’ experience in a senior channels management position
Company: Absa Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A