Website United States Postal Service
- Rents post office boxes, receives rental payments, conducts reference checks, and completes related forms.
- May perform passport duties as assigned, including verification of identification and photograph, administering oath, reviewing application for completeness, affixing stamp or seal on application and ensuring all documents are stored securely and mailed promptly.
- May assign and clear accountable items and distribute mail as required.
- May perform additional duties such as: maintain records of mails; face and cancel mail; make emergency carrier relays; label and tie out mail for dispatch and other related duties for distribution.
- May verify presort and bulk mailings of all classifications computing and maintaining on a current basis mailers’ credit balances.
- Distributes primary and one or more secondary schemes of outgoing mail for dispatch based on knowledge of current distribution schemes.
- Checks and sets post office postage meters.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Missouri City, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A