Website United Healthcare
- Flexible Schedule – You can create your own hours to best fit your goals.
- Commission Payment Process – Our commission structure and payment process remains a top reason why many successful agents and agencies do business with us.
- Growing Industry – UnitedHealthcare has approximately 12.4 million members*, you can become that industry expert to serve future Medicare beneficiaries.
- Sales Support – We offer coaching, training, communications and marketing to support your business and long term career as a sales agent.
- Earning Potential – As a sales agent, you have opportunities for advancement to grow your business.
- Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare coverage decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
- Dedication to local and national training to become an industry leader abiding by UnitedHealthcare and Centers for
- Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) compliance standards.
- Current state health insurance license or willingness to obtain a license within 30 days of contract offer.
- Motivated professional looking for a long-term career in individual insurance sales.
- Self-starter able to work within a team environment.
Company: United Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota , FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A